Evanger's Hand-Packed Specialties are processed to maintain the shape and nutrition of each recipe's contents. The cooking process softens the recipes with bones, making them edible, safe, wholesome and highly digestible. This dinner is made with whole, uncut sardines from head to tail served with tender carrots and green peas, fortified with a vitamin and mineral enriched gravy. It features pieces of uncut meat placed into the can by hand!Key Benefits
- Grain and gluten-free dinner featuring whole sardines placed into the can by hand, served in a delectable gravy with peas and carrots.
- Contains softened bones that have been slow cooked to make them safe, edible and digestible.
- Natural source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to help nourish your pet's skin & coat.
- Kosher certified and endorsed by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) as acceptable for your pet to enjoy during Passover.
- Ideal for all life stages and made in the USA free of corn, wheat or soy.