Help protect your dog(s) from Fleas and Ticks naturally and effectively. It's all about getting the insects off, keeping them off, and out of the house.
- Mad About Organics Natural Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo formulated for dogs is designed to get bugs off
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo can be used as a regular cleansing shampoo, we only classify it as our Flea and Tick Repellent shampoo because of scent. We use similar oils as our Insect Repellent Herbal Wipe-on Oil and Insect Repellent Herbal Spray.
- Kills fleas and ticks by suffocation, while also repelling
Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo is pH balanced and can be used as often as needed
- Mad About Organics products never contain pyrethrins, permethrins, or other harsh ingredients
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo is one of the safest for use on dogs and puppies 4 weeks or older, including pregnant females and safe for use around children
- Great for regular maintenance or once daily for severe conditions
- Not for use on cats, please refer to our Flea and Tick Shampoo developed specifically for cats and small animals
Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo is a no chemical solution made with natural ingredients specially formulated to kill and repel insects. Using an optimal combination of soothing Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and a blend of other organic ingredients, our natural Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo should be your first option. We also recommend to combo with Mad About Organics Insect Repellent Herbal Wipe-on Oil formulated for dogs, cats and small animals or our Insect Repellent Herbal Spray.
You can do your part in protecting our environment even as you maintain the health and safety of your pet and family. Everybody wins.
Mad About Organics represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) 25b under the Minimum Risk Exemption. This product has not been registered with the United States EPA.